Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy way to add extra moisture to your hair during winter

Over the weekend I washed my hair and gave it a good deep conditioning. Recently it's gotten super cold and my hair needed the extra moisture. I added some Castor oil to my Shea Moisture Deep conditioner.

I posted a picture on my instagram page asking what the mixture was and most people guessed honey and Shea butter. It was Shea Moisture deep conditioner and Castor oil.
How to make
5 spoons of conditioner
4 spoons Castor Oil
5 drops rosemary oil

Mix conditioner and castor oil together until creamy like cake batter.
Apply the mixture to your hair. Make sure the ends are well penetrated.
Put a steam cap/plastic bag on your head.
Let it sit for 30 minutes.
Rinse with Luke warm or cold water.
Style your hair as usual.


Hope this post was helpful. If you have any useful tips please feel free to leave them in the comment box. They will definitely help a fellow Barbie or Ken.

What do you do to add extra moisture to your hair during the colder months?

Thank you for reading. Remember to become a Barbie friend to get trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas as well as health tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. When you deep condition with your mixture, do you have problems with buildup? How often do you do this?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor, no I do not have any build up problems. I usually deep condition every time I was which is every 2 weeks or month.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...