Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Going back to Basics

It's that time of the year when I administer Oral English tests to Japanese students. I look forward to this time of the year because I get to dress professionally which I don't do on a daily basis.
The first test was on Sunday which was a warm day for the winter season. I wanted an effortless professional look and did this simple hairstyle. The inspiration for this hairstyle was from one of the few hairstyles my mom used to do in my sister and I hair.
All I did was make two half ponytails at the front of my hair and allowed the remainder of my hair to flow.
 When I make the ponytails I pushed the ends through to give a fishtail braid look.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a neon green top from the GAP, Forever21 sweater and Mamayashi skirt.
 I kept the accessories minimal by wearing my Citizen watch and Mango collar.
 Steve Madden knee high boots and my Zara tote completed the look. Sorry for the lack of energy in these pictures I was a little tired.
 Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...