Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year From Jungle Barbie

Happy New Year to all my Barbies and Kens!!!!!! 2012 was a GREAT year and I know 2013 is going to be a AWESOME one. I have lots in store for and can't wait to share my ideas and inspirations with you.
I just want to apologize for my brief hiatus from blogging. I was ill from Christmas Day and am slowly regaining my health.
This was my hairstyle from last night dinner date with mi Honey. I did a quick style and was in love with it. Sorry I do not have that many pictures was in a hurry.
The dress I had planned to wear out for New Years Eve I could not wear because I still have a few pimples on my back which I think would not look great in the dress. Anyhoo, I went for this H&M high low dress instead with a pair of black Steve Madden Dejavus. I accessorized the dress with a make shift band from one of my shorts, Forever21 bib necklace and earrings. The evening was slightly chilly so I wore a Forever21 pleather jacket.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. U look gorg! And your makeup is on point. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rita and Happy New Year to you too Love.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...