Thursday, January 24, 2013

High on Locks

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for the lack of post this week. I started a post last night and fell asleep doing it.
I went to the doctor yesterday and did this hairstyle. Sorry for the lack of energy in the pictures. I was up late doing hair and then had to wake up very early to go to the doctors office.


                                                                
 It was very simple to create and I will be having a tutorial coming soon so please stay tuned to my Youtube Channel.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a GAP turtleneck with my Uniqlo coated denim.
Seeing that it was a nice day yesterday, I wore my new Bershka scores which complimented the outfit well.
I was a  little indecisive as to what I wanted to wear, either the oxblood Forever21 faux fur collar or the vest. In the end I ended up wearing the vest.
As for my accessories, I wore a gold tone Mango ring with a Forever21 necklace and my Zara tote.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my youtube channel for trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, health care tips and fashion.

XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Hello Barbie, I just came across ur blog on youtube, you re doing a very nice job.

    My question:
    Is it possible to creat locks with a long hair? I really hope you would reply my msg.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Darling I appreciate it. Yes you can start your locks with long hair. No need to cut it. If you need more information I can do a blog post or you could email me at synethiaea@gmail.com

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...