Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rockstar Messy High Side bun


The weather was nice on the weekend and so on Saturday I got dolled up and went on the road. If you know me you know I love an edgy up do.
Recently, I have been loving messy styles and just sleek my edges with the Olive Oil edge control instead of retwisting. I am trying to put less pressure on my edges and the loose messy look is what I am digging at the moment. Here are a few picture of the hairstyle.
All I did was make a high side ponytail, took small pieces of the leave out and wrap in different directions. Hope this is not confusing for you. The reason I do this is to prevent the use of pins.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a sweater from target and Old Navy Rockstar jeans in red.
Loving the fit and price of these jeans. I regretted only getting 2 pairs. I wore very minimal accessories with the outfit.
 I took my Zara tote and wore some small H&M studs, a topshop ring
 and Steve Madden knee high boots. I loved this look very much.
This is the entire outfit let me know your thoughts in the comment box.
 To keep me war, I wore this Gap jacket which I got on sale for about $25. Checkout your local Gap or online they are having an amazing sale with further discounts.
I love the fact that the inside piece as well as the fur trim is removable.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...