Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Snowy Day=Fur and Critters

Monday, January 14, 2013

Snowy Day=Fur and Critters

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I did because the weather was a little warmer than today.
 This morning I woke up and it was raining. In a split second it began snowing. I had no plans to go outside today but seeing that it was rainy and cold I went to the supermarket to look for some corn for my soup.

 Seeing that it was super cold and snowy, I pulled out my GAP fur hat. It's not only warm but trendy and comfy as well.

I went for a warm casual look to compliment my fur head piece. I wore a GAP sweater with a sweatpants from Bershka.
For all the messiness outside, I thought my Jcrew rain boot was my best bet because I will prevent my sweatpants from getting wet and keep my feet warm.
I also wore a H&M ombre scarf,
Neiman Marcus ipad bag as a clutch,
Citizen watch and Uniqlo coat.
Hope you all stay warm where ever you are.
Thank you for reading. I currently have a Marc Jacobs watch giveaway/contest going on on my Youtube channel. See how it could be yours from the video below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...