Friday, January 4, 2013

Humping into the Weekend with Denim & Green

I did not know how much my Barbies and Kens love me until these past 2 weeks. Thank you for all your mails/messages, BBM, Texts and calls. I feel very lucky to have such awesome cyber friends like you.
I am on vacation as you may can tell from my pictures as well as I was sick for about a week or so. I am back and will resume postings.
Today, I did this simple hairstyle to ease myself back into blogging. I wanted to also show off my 2 weeks old crinkles.
The weather was very nice today so, I wore a high low short sleeve denim top from the GAP with a green Old Navy Rockstar jeans.
I am loving these jeans for the price and fit. I need to get a few more pairs. They are suitable for a casual or dressed up flex.
I went very simple with the accessories and wore a pair of large hoops from Topshop and a mixed metal chunky bracelet from Bershka.
To completed my comfy and casual look, I wore a pair of riding boots from Zara.
I took my Baginc studded bag to add some jazz to the outfit.
Sorry for the picture overload.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend if you would like to get more trendy hairstyles, hair care tips, fashion ideas and health tips.
Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...