Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Hair of Love

Happy Valentines Day Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you have a great day however you choose to celebrate your day.
Today's hair and outfit is suitable for a dinner and a movie or just to hang with friends.
As I mentioned in my haul videos, I would be styling the heart Bershka sweater and red Zara pumps featured. I paired them with a Topshop Disco pants.
I did not go overboard with the red and white but instead used subtle details. I wore a heart Forever21 necklace with some triangular earrings from LIPS.
To add in the red into my outfit I carried a LV pouch and wore a Zara pump.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy the Day and spread the love. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...