Thursday, February 21, 2013

Coiling the Winter Blues

Wow!!! Can't believe it's almost the weekend. I am pretty excited because here in Tokyo we will be hosting our annual Black History Month celebration. I will be documenting the event with pictures and a Vlog. For more on the event you want to stay tuned to my Youtube channel. If you would like to attend the event here's the details
Last night, I came home from work and I had to wash my hair because I will be super busy this weekend. I have 2 events to attend as well as hairstyling to do. My hair needs to look fly as well so, I washed it and put it in some coils. 
To see how I achieve the coils have a look at the tutorial video below. 
I will be showing various ways in which you can style these coils. I did them all over my head instead of doing a fancy style because I want my curls to be more defined.
Went to run some errands and wanted a casual look to accompany my coils so I wore this blue Bershka top with some DKNY skinnies.
Seeing that the top is almost sheer, I added my black shaggy Bershka gilet to the look.
Despite being cold it was very sunny and I wore some Zara sunnies to protect the eyes.
To add some extra edge to the outfit, I wore these ankle Western style Zara boots and my Neiman Marcus for Target Ipad case (utilize as a clutch).
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how you can recreate the looks featured here in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...