Monday, February 11, 2013

Fill in the GAP.......


Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a great weekend despite the horrible weather in some parts of the world. Hope you kept warm.
Here in Japan it was cold but I kept warm with my GAP numbers. I went to my students Performance Day on Saturday and had a great time. If you would like to see more check my video below.
When it's cold I do not like to wear my hair down and opted for this high bun. It was very simple to recreate and the best thing about it is that it was pinless.
 I used natural lighting to take a few pictures because I think the lighting showed the hairstyle perfectly. I was pressed for time so, I couldn't take that many.
Even though I had my hair in a bun, I still had ton of lint balls on my locks. How do you wear your hair during the colder months especially when you have to wear scarves?
 I was very indecisive as to what I wanted to wear because it was very windy an cold outside. Seeing that I was going to take lots of pictures with my students, I wanted something appropriate and warm. This Gap sweater and Old Navy Rock Star number were the winners.
I played with my metals and mixed a few. This brass finished hoop from Bershka complimented my dainty gold tone Forever21 necklace, Citizen watch and Topshop ring.
Boots were a must and I wore these Steven Madden pair. They had some heel but not too much, they went all the way to my tighs and were super comfortable.
Layers are very important when it is warm and so I wore a scarf and coat from the GAP. I choose this scarf not only because it's warm but also to inject some color.
My fit was completed with my Zara tote.
OOPS!!!! How could I forget my Cole Haan gloves that kept my hands warm while I was outside?
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyles featured on my blog in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...