Monday, February 25, 2013

Free Your Mind: BHM Tokyo Edition

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. I sure did as I got a chance to meet and interact with some lovely people here in Tokyo. I got to see some faces that I have not seen in a minute at our annual BHM celebration. I was also excited to meet a few of my blog readers and Youtube followers as well. Thank you for coming up and saying hi.
For the event I want a very nice hairstyle that was off my skin and showed off my coils. I went for this updo which was elegant, simple and went perfect with my outfit.
Here is the tutorial for this look but came up with it on the fly as with most of my hairstyles.

On Saturday it was pretty sunny and warm and so I opted for a Zara tee paired with skinned also from Zara. 

I know it would get a little chilly in the evening so, I wore my Zara cheetah printed scarf. I was feeling in a militant mood and so I threw on my Zara military inspired jacket. 
To add some femininity to the outfit I wore a pair of Olive Zara fringed boots.

 I usually don't wear my outfits from the same designer all at once but I was loving this look. I injected a subtle hint of color with my Union Jack Zara clutch. I topped of the outfit by wear a large link necklace from Cocolu and a dainty edgy piece from Forever21 and Citizen watch.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the styles featured on the blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...