Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How to Groom Short Locks

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!!! I have been getting requests to address how to groom shorter locks. In today's post I will focus on interlocking and retwisting.
After shampooing your hair might look like this or worst. Don't worry it's just the beginning of your beauty journey. Make sure to moisturize you hair before you start interlocking or twisting and or palm rolling.
Put your hair in as many section as you want. You need to make sure it is manageable for you. You will be needing some pins to hold your locks in place until they dry and set. I showed a technique in my grooming video but this will not apply to shorter locks. If you would like to see the video, I'll have it below.
I know I will get asked what's the best method for newbies. I would say interlocking as it keeps your hair neater longer and will not unravel that quickly.
Hope this helped. Remember if you have any questions, queries and or concerns, please leave them in the comment box or email Jungle Barbie at synethiae@gmail.com. Thank you for reading and until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...