Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! I know I have not done one of these posts in a long time but recently I have been seeing lots of hairstyles that inspires me. This hairstyle I saw on Los Angeles Natural Hair Community Facebook page. I am in love with it and will be trying to recreate the look using my locks on the weekend.

Thank you for reading and have a great weekend. Remember if you have any hairstyles you want me to do you can email the a picture and I'll hook you up. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.


XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh lady this is definitely inspiration and I think I'll try it with my locs also. VERY nice!

    Olivia
    shadespromakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Let me know how it went for you.

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...