Protect Me: Brighten up the Leopard

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was busy busy busy.
As you guys know I administer speaking tests to Japanese students. This weekend I had 2 events and this is one of my hairstyles and outfit.
Recently, I have been doing lots of protective hairstyling. This is because the time is so cold and I want to protect my hair and retain moisture.
Originally I tried this look but was not feeling it because I think there is too much going on. So on to plan B.
I kept the Bershka top, Mango necklace, ANAP earrings, Citizen watch and Bandolino  pumps but changed the bottom and belt.
To add some color to my outfit, I wore a red blazer and added a Zara belt to my waist.

I topped off the look with my Zara bag.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to check out my youtube channel for the step by step instructions. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn



Comments

  1. This hairstyle is absolutely amazing! Very chic and elegant. Tutorial pretty please?

    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Labios. Wil be catching up with my tutorials soon,

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products