Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snowy Blues

Today is the birthday of the great Robert Nesta Marley. Want to say happy birthday from Earth to Zion.
I know my posts have not been frequent as they used to because I am going through a transitional phase and will update you in a month or so.

This hairstyle I wore today in the snow. I wanted a style that could accommodate my fur head piece.




I complete my hairstyle by wearing a Gap button down and sweater with an American Eagle jeggings,
LV bag, Citizen watch, H&M ring, Forever21 necklace and Zara boots.



Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyles featured on the Jungle Barbie blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Looking fabulous as always. I hope all is well. Love you on the YT, IG and here. Happy B-Day Mr. Marley...much love and respect. Have a great day, Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica. Thank you for the support and love. Appreciated Dear.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...