Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Twists Leopard and Teal

On Sunday, I had to administer another oral exam and had a difficult time finding a hairstyle to wear. I was not motivated at all. Playing around with different styles, I was very pleased with this look. 
If I know I'll not have enough time to style my hair in the morning, I'd do it the night before. That exactly what I did with this hairstyle. It looks complicated but it is pretty simple and quick. 
All I did was sweep my hair to the side, made some twists with the hair from the ponytail and then placed them in different position around the ponytail. Ill try to do a tutorial for the look.
Even thought it was windy and chilly I decided to wear a dress paired with some tights. The winning dress was this leopard H&M long sleeve. I singed my waist with steal skinny Steve Madden belt and added a teal H&M jacket. 
I paired my Bandelino pumps and Zara bag with  a brown faux fur collar and coat.

How do you style your hair when you are not motivated? I would love to know.

Thank you for reading. Checkout my latest Youtube video where I showcased a few piece I picked up and will be featured soon here on the blog.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Looking fab. I love how your hair turned out. I usually do a bun as a matter of fact that is all I wear is a bun. I wear it so much that I have thinned the front of my hair. I've watched your videos and have it now in a protective style and yes, in a bun. I have locs that go to my butt. They are 11 or 12 years now. Hope you have a great day and keep the vids and the post coming. I look forward to them. Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica. I do too but am trying to think if some other hairstyles other than buns but I have those days when I'm not inspired. Maybe you hair is too heavy for your airline as well. Will do love and have a superb day.

      Delete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...