Friday, February 22, 2013

Wrapping Up the Week

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! So this weekend I have my last invigorating event and I will miss dressing up and playing around with business attire. Tonight I was trying to find something to wear and put this outfit together. Actually, I did my hair first and then put the outfit and makeup together. My hair is still in the coils shown in yesterday's blog post. All I did was add a scarf to it. 
 I love wearing scarfs because they can be casual as well as you can dress them up. The scarf I am wearing is a recent score from Bershka. I get asked to recommend place to get great scarfs. You can check out thrift stores or regular store. Whenever I go into stores I browse their scarf section as well. Anyhow, enjoy the pictures. 
Would you wear this hairstyle to work or in a professional setting?
I love this outfit because it looks very regal. I'm wearing a high waisted skirt from H & M paired with a top from H&M as well.
I added a very dainty necklace to the outfit and some geometric earrings. I will be wearing some leggings because it pretty cold here but did not put them on for the pictures in this post. 
These pointy pumps goes perfect with the outfit because they add the right amount of sophistication to the look.
To continue with my business look, I am taking my brief case bag from Zara.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions of the hairstyles featured here on the blog. 
Have a great weekend and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

5 comments:

  1. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Will be trying it on for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Labios. Let me know how it went

      Delete
  3. I had my locs in braids cause I wanted to achieve the crinkle effect. I was wondering how often do you moisturize your locs when they are in curls/crinkled, would moisturizing it everyday make the pattern disappear faster? I use the Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually keep mine for a week and I moisturize them maybe once or twice. The crinkle pattern will not disappear but your hair will be very greasy.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...