Monday, March 11, 2013

Curling into Spring

Happy Monday Barbies and Ken!!! Hope you all had a great one. I sure did as we had some very warm weather which I took full advantage of.
My curls are still holding up and so I decided to show them off by wearing this very simple lock hairstyle. A tutorial will be coming for this look I am in the process of editing it.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing one of this years spring trend black and white.
I paired this Zara skirt with a Forever21 tank top. I infused color into my outfit with my bag and shoes.
 Loving these yellow Zara sandals with the outfit.

The bag I bought at this year's BHM celebration in Tokyo. The proceeds went to a charity. They are happy and I am happy so it's a win win.
To complete the look, I wore my Citizen watch, a studded cuff I picked up in Ross, a black Nine West belt, Gucci shade, Forever21 necklace and Mango ring.
Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how you can achieve the hairstyles featured on the blog in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...