Monday, March 18, 2013

Curls/Denim/Animal Print

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was very busy busy busy. On Saturday, I went to have lunch with some of my students and their parents. It was fun. I am going to miss them (sniff sniff).
Did not have much time to take pics so here are a few of my hairstyle and what I wore.
 My hairstyle was rather simple as I was pressed for time and was not in the creative mood.
I wanted a comfy fit as I know I would be chasing the kids around. I opted for my Bershka denim short sleeve shirt and Old Navy Rockstar pants.
I took this cheetah printed scarf as I know the weather will get colder in the evening.
To carry all my fandangles, I took this Zara bag.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Do you have an Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes I do. My instagram name is @junglebarbie1

      Delete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...