Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Eating Healthy Made Easy with eMeals.com

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Eating Healthy Made Easy with eMeals.com


I have been getting lots of questions in regards to whether or not I stop doing fitness and health videos and post. I haven't but have been a little busy especially since the new year.  Today, I want to share with you an awesome website that I have been using to help me create meals. The website is www.emeals.com.


How it works

1) Pick your plan.
2) Get your reciepe
3) Shop and Save
4) Relax and Enjoy

They have recipes for any occassion and seasons. Follow them on twitter for eMeals updates or get dinner menu planner from emeals.com .


I usually get the list and try to source the ingredient in my supermarket seeing that I do not live in the US. You can do that as well. I like the convenience and would highly recommend you give it a try. Read up more and sign up at here


Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how you can achieve the hairstyles featured on the blog. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative

XOXO,
Syn


5 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really smartly written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

    oat powder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and for the compliments. If you try the website, let me know how you like it.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I read your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty,
    keep doing what you're doing!

    whey protein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the continued support to my blog. Appreciated

      Delete
  3. I got this web site from my buddy who told me on the topic of this website and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles here.
    Stock Tips Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...