Friday, March 29, 2013

Important Update

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! This post is later than I usually put up my posts and I will tell you why in a minute.
If you follow me on Twitter (@junglebarbie1) or friend me on Facebook, you would have seen my post as to whether I should re-twist or interlock. I settled on re-twisting because of time constraints.
 Now on to the update. If you watch my Youtube videos you may have been able to tell what was going on. I am no longer in Japan and that was a personal choice. I am currently living in the US so if you do see me please say Hi. Would love to meet my support system. This explains my inconsistent posts. Thank you for the concerned emails. I was really touched and felt blessed to have a great support system. Thank you Barbies and Kens.
 I am trying to settle in and find a place to record and take pictures so I am asking if you could be patient with me. I'll try my best to showcase my outfits as I usually do however sometimes especially when the sun is going down it is impossible due to lighting constraints.
I will be posting an announcement soon that I think all my Barbies and Kens will be interested in. Please stay tuned for that. Thank you for your support, understanding and patience you are the BESTEST. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get settled in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be praying for good things to come your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the US! I hope everything goes well for ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew it.. i knew it... i knew it... lol. i figured it had to do with moving... well all the best for you dear... can you do a little thing telling us what it was like living in japan???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were right Tammyllew. I was planning on doing one because I know it will benefit lots of people.

      Delete

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...