Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Question of the Day

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Question of the Day

Question: How to curl locks without applying Heat?

I choose to address this question at this time because I am sporting some very gorgeous curls. I have 4 methods that i use to curl my locks. They are;

The Coils 

Results from using the Coils

How to do the Coil

How to style your coils
You can see the blog posts where I styled the curls from the coils here here here here here

The Lock Knot

How to achieve the Lock Knots
You can see the blog posts where I styled the curls from the here

The Pipe Cleaners 

Results from using the Pipe Cleaners
You can see the blog posts where I styled the curls from the pipe cleaners here here here here here here here

The Flexi Rods/Perm Rods
You can see the blog posts where I styled the curls from the flexi rids here here 

How to Achieve the flexi rod curls
When I do these styles, I allow my hair to air dry and sport them as protective styles except the flexi rods. As you can see for my hair the pipe cleaners gave me the best curls and they lasted a longer time.

I have tutorials for all they styles except the pipe cleaners. Thank you for reading. Remember if you have any questions, concerns or queries please leave them in the comments box, email me at synethiae@gmail.com, send me a facebook message or tweet me. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...