Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Was Hair

Saturday was a very beautiful day in Japan and I was enjoying it to the max. I went to say goodbye to a friend of mine as well as do some eyelash extensions.
I did a very simple hairstyle to complement my outfit. I am using my curls from my coils I did last week. I will be having a tutorial coming soon for this hair look.
Some of the pictures I took outside in natural lighting but couldn't do all because I was pressed for time.
If you know me you know I love colors and enjoy wearing them no matter the season. I get even more excited around this time of the year and go all out with colors and print.
I wore a cropped tee from Topshop paired with a pair of high waisted leggings from H&M.
I added a yellow skinny belt from Forever21 for a color blocked effect.
For my accessories, I wore my Citizen watch, Lucky Brand bracelet, Forever21 necklaces and Zara sunnies.
I took this black Zara bag to complete my accessories.
The outfit was centered around these GAP flats which I love very much.
During the day it was very hot but the temperature dropped and so I wore a coat as well.
Thank you for reading. The tutorial for yesterday's hairstyle is now up on my Youtube channel. You can view it below.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

3 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...