Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bad Hair Day Blues!!!!!

Oh Dear!!!!! It's Wednesday already. I swear the days are going by too quickly. Would you agree?
Today, I had a lot to do. I had to get my eyebrows threaded and pick up a pair of shoes to go with my dress for a black tie event I have on Friday.
My hair is a mess and hence the headwrap. I need to wash it asap because I need to make some curls for my hairstyle on Friday.  Sorry there is no styling in this post because I am feeling a little under the weather.

 Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my
Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyles featured on the blog in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...