Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Barbie in The Spotlight: Isisgod

Friday, April 12, 2013

Barbie in The Spotlight: Isisgod

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I hope the week treated you well. This weekend is an eventful one so please be careful.

I am back with a BITS. This week's Barbie in the Spotlight is one of my Instagram Barbies, Isisgod. She did this gorgeous hairstyle which I featured this week on my blog. 
She did the hairstyle on her own even before I put up the tutorial and she did a great job. Just as I had mine. Please show her some love by stopping by her instagram page @isisgod.
If you tried any of  my hairstyles or would like to be a Barbie in the Spotlight, email pictures of your of your hairstyle to synethiae@gmail.com, tag me on Facebook and Instagram (@junglebarbie1).

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step be step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyle featured on Jungle Barbie. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...