Thursday, April 4, 2013

Black Green and Mustard with a Twist

Wow!!!!! I can't believe it's Thursday already. The week is going by so quickly but I don't mind cause I am having a great one so far. How's your week going so far?
 Last week Thursday I went to a meeting and I wore this updo. When I woke up I did not feel like doing much to my hair. Very simple and easy bun using my twists.
The most exciting part of my morning was my outfit. I wanted a business casual attire and went for this look.
I wore a green and mustard long sleeve shirt from H&M paired with some leggings from Topshop.
Loving these leggings and will be buying more in different colors. They are comfy and are very versatile.
To tone down the sexiness of the outfit, I threw on a mustard blazer from Zara. This added some sophistication to the look.
To keep the casual element in the outfit, I wore some flats from Ralph Lauren.
 Seeing that it was a sunny day, I also wore my Zara sunnies. I am also wearing some button earrings from ANAP, Gucci watch and Zara bag.
Thank you for reading. Please check out my latest videos on my Youtube channel.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...