Monday, April 22, 2013

Blogilates 80's Workout Party

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! This Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting Casey also known as Blogilates on Youtube. She had a huge 80's themed workout party at UCLA.
There were both men and women and we had fun in the sun while we got burned. All in all the workout was great.
For the 80's theme, I wanted a hairstyle that depicted that era and so I went with the high side ponytail with a neon pink hairtie.
It was a little difficult for me to put my outfit together because my legwarmers I shipped because I did not know I would need them right away. No worries my mind is alway thinking overtime especially when it has to do with hair or fashion.
So, I went though my suitcases because I am not finished unpacking and found the following items which made up my outfit;
Body suit-----Forever21
Shorts-----H&M
Tights-----Forever21
Leg warmer---GAP
Sneakers----Pony
Tote-----GAP
Sunnies----Nina Ricci
Did I nail the 80's look? I can't wait to read your comments.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I follow Cassey's blog as well. I even try to follow her exercise calendar. She is very motivating.
    The Internet sure does make the world a small village. I wish I could see her too. But I'm sure Nigeria is the last place on her mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is a Doll Emem-Obong. Love her. Her bubbling personality makes working out fun. I am sure she would like to. Propose it you may never know.

      Delete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...