Monday, April 15, 2013

Boy Yuh Got Me: Chambray & Print

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! For some of you I know the day is almost over. I know this post is super late. I use natural lighting to take my pictures and since this weekend the weather is very gloomy here in LA.

Today I went to run some errands and this was my hairstyle and outfit. This hairstyle I wore on Sunday and I decide to rock it today and add a scarf from Forever21 to conceal my shabby edges.

It's a very simple high bun that I like to wear with certain outfits. I will be uploading that outfit for you so stay tuned. I have tons of pictures and don't know which to choose.
 Today was a little chilly and so I wore this chambray shirt from Target with these H&M patterned skinnys. I threw on my Forever21 leather jacket for some added warmth.
These Zara boots kept my toes pretty warm. I am in love with them.
I kept the accessories very simple. I wore my Citizen watch, Bershka earrings, Zara bag and Nina Ricci sunnies.
What did you wear today? I can't wait to read your comments.
Thank you for reading. Checkout my eating routine video below. Questions, queries and concerns are welcome.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...