Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Colourful Spring Twists

Feel so great to be blogging on a regular again. This was the hairstyle I wore on Friday to run some errands. Did not do a tutorial for it and regretted it because I know I will get asked to do one.
I did the protective two strand twists and had them in for almost a week. There were three flat twists at the sides and then I sweep the remaining hair across my face.
I did lots of walking and a pedicure so I wore an outfit that was very simple and comfy. Uniqlo floral denim, Bershka tank, Mango earrings and Topshop necklace, Steve Madden sandals.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to become a Barbie friend to never miss a blog post.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

1 comment:

  1. Hi..I so wish you did a tutorial for this hairstyle. I'm in the salon now trying to figure this out. It's a beautiful look!
    -Stacia

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...