Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter with a Teyonah Parris Updo

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! Happy Easter to you all and I hope you had a great weekend. I had a very quiet one. I ate some bun and cheese which is a Jamaican Easter tradition. I am not really a fan because it's too sweet however I devoured 2 slices with some cheese. What did you eat for the Easter holiday? Is there any special food/tradition(s) from your country?
 Today's hairstyle is another updo. Yeah!!! You know I am the queen of updos. Anyhoo, I saw this updo on Teyonah Parris fell in love with it and thought I would try it with my locks.
 Please bear in mind that she has natural hair in it's loose state and I have locks. I am not sure if you can see the style that well in the photograph but I will be having a tutorial coming to show how I achieved the look.
Seeing that it is Easter and Spring, I wanted to channel them both in my outfit in some way. I wore this pleated floral Target dress because it's right on trend for spring as well as it has a pop of neon yellow which marries the two.
I singed my waist with a yellow belt from Forever21.
For my accessories, I kept them neutral by wear a pair of Zara pumps and clutch, Gucci watch, ANAP button earrings and Gold necklace (gift from self)
I also wore this yellow blazer from Zara for added warmth. Here is the entire outfit. Please be patient with me as I await the arrival of my lights and a space to shoot the pictures and videos.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyles featured on the blog in your own hair. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially your shoes. :) Unfortunately I had to work this past Easter so i didn't have a chance to eat bun and cheese. I hope you enjoyed your pieces for you and me. IG:@pinkduchess21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Love. Sorry to hear that love. I did I ate for me and you.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...