Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jungle Barbie Glam: Los Angeles Urban League

This past Friday evening, I went to the Los Angeles Urban League annual Black tie Dinner and Awards. There were lots of great entertainment (like Baby Face) which I could not capture because I left my camera at home. Yes I know."How could I?" I asked myself too. I had to take some of the pictures when I got home.
For this event, I wanted a glam hairstyle to compliment my dress. Before washing my hair on Wednesday night, I knew I wanted some curls swept to the side. It was not what I was hoping for but it worked. This style looks best on old stretched curls.
So I had lots of different ideas in mind as to what I wanted to wear but when I saw this number in a Boutique in the mall I knew it was the one.
I wanted a dress with this specific back and was not sure I would be able to find it in the time constraint I had. Anyhoo, I did and I loved it. I got so many compliments and inquiries about it as well.
I wore very minimal accessories just enough to compliment the dress.
Paired these Bershka cuffs with my Gucci watch, Christain Dior clutch and Soufeel.com skull earrings.
These Chinese Laundry sandals was love at first sight. I knew they were the perfect match for my dress. They are a little exact but the next size up would be a 8 which was way too big. I made it worked.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to check out my latest hair tutorial.
Let me know your comments and for more tutorials please subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Please please please tell us where we can get this dress. It's so freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nne,I got it from a boutique in Beverly Center in LA. It's next to Bloomingdales I think.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...