Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Just Fab: Fearless Women

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just Fab: Fearless Women

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!!!! This weekend was an eventful one for me and I was super excited. I attended the Fearless Women conference which is a conference to heighten the awareness and help stop sex and human trafficking.
It was a fun filled day of great messages, encouraging words, food, raffle, laughter and meeting awesome women.
I did not win any of the prizes from the raffle but it was okay because the proceeds will be going to a worthy cause.
Sorry I don't have close pictures of my hairstyle. I spent the entire day at the conference, went to dinner and the movies and was very tired when I got home I couldn't take any. It was a simple hairstyle and if you want I could do a tutorial for the style.
I was unsure of the dress code for the event so I fell back on my dress code motto, "when in doubt go all out, the worse that can happen you will be the best dressed person in the room".  I did just that and wore all black which is a first for me. Even though it's spring I still looked fresh with my black and white sweater from Zara, Topshop Disco pants (here), Salvatore Ferragamo bow belt, Zara sunnies and bag, Tiffany's & Co and Forever21 bracelet, Forever21 earring and the show stopper my Just Fab sandals.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step by step instructions on how to recreate the styles featured on the blog in your own hair. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...