Thursday, April 11, 2013

Messy Plait Updo

Wow!!!! it's Thursday already? I am not complaining because this weekend I get to hang with my boy Dean on his birthday.
This post was suppose to be up yesterday but when I got home and took the pictures I was super tired and ate took a shower and went to bed. Anyhow, this week I have been doing so requested hairstyles. If you have any request for hairstyle that you would like for me to do feel free to leave a comment below or email me at synethiae@gmail.com.
So the request was to style my hair when the roots were all shagged up and need to be washed and retwisted.
I know lots of you may say mine is not in need of that but I'm telling you I have lots of new growth I need to interlock.
The style is pretty simple I made 5 huge plaits with my locks and then place the strategically over and under each other to create the hairstyle. Don't worry I got you. I have a tutorial coming for the look.
The weather here in LA is a little strange and I always try to incorporate a jacket/cardigan in my outfits.
 Today's outfit is pretty simple. All I did was dress it up with some accessories and heels.
I paired this Asos skater skirt with a black Forever21 tank top. I singed my waist with a teal Steve Madden belt for some waist definition.
My accessories went perfect with the outfit in my estimation. I wore my Citizen watch, Mango bracelet, ANAP button earrings, Christian Dior envelope clutch, Forever21 necklace and Zara sunnies.
These Steve Madden Dejavu's  added some glamour to the outfit.
I throw on my William Rast blazer because the weather has a mind of it's own at times. First I wore the sleeves down but was a tidbit hot so I opted to roll the sleeves up.
I think I like the look with the sleeve rolled up. What do you think?
Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate this hairstyle as well as many others that was featured here with your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...