Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Neon & Acid Wash

As  I mentioned on Monday, today's blog will be a little picture heavy because I loe taking pictures and took quite a few.
 Whenever I am wearing button down shirts I like to put my hair in a bun because I think it make the look edgier.
Neons the colors people are afraid of wearing. If you know me I wear all the colors under the sun.
I am loving this neon green Gap button down. I think it compliments my sin tone perfectly.
I paired it with some acid wash high-waisted skinnies from H&M. Recently I have been loving high waisted everything.
If you know me, I love large bags and this Zara tote was perfect for my shopping day with my friend.
To protect my eyes from the sun I wore my Zara sunnies. I love these because I think they frames my face very well.
For shoes, I wore these Gap flat seeing that I would be doing lots of walking. Here goes the neon again. I just love it. How do you wear neon?
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the hairstyles featured on the blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...