Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Piggytails with a Twist

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!!!!! This was yesterday's post but for some reason the set date and time did not work.
Anyhoo, on Friday I went to run some errands and this was my hairstyle and outfit for the day and night.
I was so happy my look was super cute because after my errands I had to drop my boyfriend to the airport.
My hair really needs to be interlocked ad I am struggling with keeping my roots in check. This hairstyle I thought was perfect for the way my hair was looking and how I was feeling.
Here is the tutorial for my two piggytails and some twists hairstyle. Please remember to show me some love by subscribing.
This hairstyle is suitable for medium to longer length locks. If your hair is shorter you can still achieve the look with lots of pinning.
I wore a white H&M tank top, American Apparel Legings, Mango cardigan, Forever21 necklace, H&M scarf, Nina Ricci sunnies, Zara flats and bag and Topshop earrings.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to become subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how you can recreate the styles featured here in your own hair.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...