Friday, April 5, 2013

Pink Friday Jungle Barbie Style

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great week and gearing up for the weekend. I am looking forward to the weekend despite the large work load I have ahead.
Today I went out to do some errands and wanted my outfit to be the focal point hence the simple hairstyle.
I was going to wear my hair without the headband but my edges would not stay put even though I used some edge control.
If you know me you know I love to wear every color and combination. Today, I wore a GAP neon pink button down with a pair of Uniqlo turquoise skinny denim.
I completed my outfit with some sunnies and bag from Zara, Forever21 ring, ANAP earrings and oxfords.
 
Sorry this post is a little picture heavy. I just love taking them.
 Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel for step by step instructions on how to achieve the looks featured on the blog in your own hair.

XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...