Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Product Review: Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges

I have been using the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges for about 3 weeks now and have been getting lots of question as to what product I am using on my edges. Apart from the good old Jamaican Castor oil, I have been using this product because my hair is desperately in need of an interlocking.

I must tell you that this product is AMAZING. First, I must say that it moisturizes and adds sheen to my edges. After styling or during styling I apply the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges to my edges and then add a head tie to help tame my edges better. 


Product NameCreme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges
Company Name: Creme of Nature

Price: $4.99 2.25oz

IngredientsAQUA (WATER), CETEARETH-25, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, GLYCERIN, OLETH-20, PEG-7 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYSORBATE 60, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, YELLOW 5, RED 33

Purchased from: Walgreens

What is Creme of Nature Perfect Edges?

Perfect Edges hair gel infused with Argan Oil controls and holds down edges, while moisturizing and adding Exotic Shine to the hair. This nutrient-rich formula makes hair stronger and gives superior hold without flaking. Perfect for creating sleek, smooth styles, ponytails, sculpting an styling the hair.

Pros of the Product
  • Very moisturizing.
  • Easy to apply to your hair
  • No build up
  • Smells great
  • Non sticky non greasy
  • Flake free
Benefits of the product
  • Controls and holds down edges
  • Moisturizes and gives Exotic Shine
  • Perfect for relaxed and natural hair
  • Infused with Argan Oil from Morocco
Cons of the product
  • The hold is not very long lasting. It has nothing to do with the product and the formula. My hair type is pretty fine and frizzy and so that's why.
How to use the product

Apply to edges and smooth with fingertips( I use this almost all the times), small toothbrush (I use this sometimes) or brush for desired look and hold. 

Additional information

Perfect for smoothing and molding the edges, nape and side of short hair cut styles.


Where to buy
Walgreens
Amazon


I am very satisfied with product and would highly recommend it. I will definitely be purchasing the Creme of Nature Perfect Edges again. It does exactly what it states. Go pickup your tub today, spring and summer is here and you will need the extra polish edges to amp up your summer looks during the warmer months.

NB: This is my honest opinion and I was not paid to do this review. I purchased this product with my own money. I love it so much that I think it fair to share with my beautiful Barbies and handsome Kens.

If you have tried this product, please leave your comment below telling me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like/did not like about the product? Would you recommend it? 


I think I may give away this product in another blog post or on Instagram and or facebook. Stay tuned for more information on that as well as let me know if you are interested. 

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

3 comments:

  1. I love your locs, Syn!
    How long have you had them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this
    one. A must read article! Feel free to visit my site ::
    Best recovery
    creatine monohydrate
    protein casein
    nutritional shake

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you made a few days in the past? Any certain? Look into my web blog:
    Citrulline
    Best weight gainer
    caffeine powder
    Waxy Maize

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...