Monday, April 29, 2013

Sporting Coils with Florals

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend. After washing my hair on Wednesday night, I decided to put it in coils. I wanted big curly hair for the event I attended on Friday evening.
To achieve the look in your hair see the video below.
To give the style some flair, I added a Forever21 fuchsia headband.

I completed my outfit by wearing a Bershka sports pants with a floral button down from Target. I gave the blouse a little tie in the front to give it a little more sex appeal.


The rest of my outfit consisted of Zara sunnies, Baginc.com bag, Soufeel.com skull earrings and Zara teal pointy flats (not shown in the pictures).
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...