Thursday, April 18, 2013

Upto the Time From Day to Night

My hair is in needs to be washed and interlocked but I had no time over the weekend to do it as I was out and about with my frennies.
I know you must be going chile your hair is fine but you would not like to see pass the front row of my locks.
I got skills to make my hair look neat even when it needs washing. Just playing; all I do is retwist the edges and style. Today updo is the culmination of a bun and a ponytail.
It's a pretty simple style to achieve. Put your hair in a ponytail, take a few strand of locks and wrap them around the ponytail (I did that because I wanted to hide my hair tie), allow the reminder to cascade to whichever side of your face.
This hairstyle I wore during the day and also at night. To make the transition I changed my shirt and shoes. I kept the same makeup because I thought to tied in perfect with the outfit.
 During the day, I wore this button down from Uniqlo. I wanted a more relax feel and this top provided that.
To transition into the night, I changed my Uniqlo top for this Topshop peplum number. I added a belt to y waist for definition.
The bottom I wore was a pair of legging from Forever21.
 I kept the same accessories as well except for my bag. In the day, I took my large Zara tote and in the night I took a smaller Zara clutch.
I wore some flats during the day and changed into these yellow Zara sandals. The ones that I featured in yesterday's blog post.
How do you transition your look from day to night?
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love both outfits, great transitioning from day to night. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...