Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jungle Barbie in the Spotlight: Ohsheenap

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I hope the week is treating you well. This weekend is so busy I am looking forward to the weekend.

I am back with a BITS. This week's Barbie in the Spotlight is one of my Instagram Barbies, ohsheenap. She did this gorgeous hairstyle which I featured  on my blog. Please show her some love by stopping by her instgram page @ohsheenap.


If you tried any of  my hairstyles or would like to be a Barbie in the Spotlight (BITS), email pictures of your of your hairstyle to synethiae@gmail.com, tag me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@junglebarbie1).

Thank you for reading. Remember to subscribe to my Youtube channel to get step be step instructions on how to recreate the hairstyle featured on Jungle Barbie. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.

XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...