Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jungle Barbie

I washed my hair on Monday and did the protective twists. My hair was still wet when I woke up on Tuesday, so I let my hair flowed. I love the look of my hair and well as how it feel. I use the Silicon set from Nunaat. I will be having a review coming up soon.
Anyhoo, I did this hairstyle which I though was nothing but got lots of compliments. I will be keeping it for a little while because I will be traveling and you know I don't want a search repeat.
My outfit was a little bold and thats how I was feeling on that day. I wore this Zara shirt with a pair of Old navy Rockstar denim.
I accessorized the look with a H&M bracelet, Citizen watch, GAP sandals, SouFeel.com earrings, Zara sunnies and tote.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this look right here. Hair, outfit and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shades Professional Makeup

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...