Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Mint & Leopard

Monday, May 27, 2013

Mint & Leopard

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! Hope you al had a great weekend or are enjoying your weekend if you are in the US.
 On Saturday evening, I went to a birthday dinner on The Roof and this was my hairstyle. I was pressed for time, wanted to wear my hair down and thought tis hairstlye went perfect with my outfit.
I completed my outfit by wearing a H&M peplum top with a pair of mint denim. I thought the look was very simple so, I added a pair of studded leopard sandals from Zara and a silver statement necklace from Forever21. I topped the look off with a teal and cream clutch from Zara. 
 Sorry I do not have the pictures of my entire but I took my camera without the card. Left the card in my computer. Will post them as soon I get them.
Thank you for reading. Please checkout my new video here. For more lock tutorials please subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...