Perfect Graduation Hairstyle

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!! I hope all the mothers had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I had a quiet wekend. I stayed in for the most part and recorded a graduation hair tutorial that is hat friendly.
The style is pretty simple and can be worn to a party afterward if you have one. Here is the tutorial for the look. Let me know what you think.

The weather has been pretty warm here in LA so, I wanted an outfit that would keep me cool. I went for this silk shorts from Forever21 and pair it with a chiffon GAP top.
I originally wanted to wear a romper but did not have the color I was going for. Because of that I decided to create my own.
 I did not like the look of the hairstyle without the hat so, I added this headband from one of my shorts.
 To brightening up my outfit, I injected lots of blue through my accessories. I wore these wooden bangles from Mango, Forever21 flower earrings and necklace, Zara bag and Lamb sandals.
How will you wear your hair for your graduation? or How did you wear your hair for your graduation?
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products