Thursday, May 9, 2013

Print Strapped with some Curls

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! I have not been post regularly but I hope you will forgive me. Have been busy with research papers and presentations.
So yesterday, I had a quick errand to run and this was my hairstyle involuntarily. I need to either wash my hair or spray water on it because these curls won't allow me to style my hair the way I want.
All I did was a large flat twist on one side with the rest of my hair cascading to the side. Not what I was going fo but I had very limited time.
Prints are huge this season and it's right up my style alley. I pulled out this H&M printed top that I've had for ages and paired it with some high-waisted Zara shorts.
I accessorized the look with my Citizen watch, BCBG Dulce bracelet, H&M earrings and Zara bag.
The weather was a little better today, so I wore there BCBG strappy sandals.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...