Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: San Diego Weekend

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

San Diego Weekend

All good things must come to an end and it's back to business as usual. I had a fun weekend and I'm looking forward to the next holiday.
I wore this hairstyle last night which went perfect with my outfit. It's the cinnabun or donut bun. I managed to get it pinless. Oh!!!! my hair is growing.
 The weather in San Diego was nice and so I opted for this outfit. I paired this Aeropostle polka dotted skater skirt with a denim from target.
 To add some color to my outfit, I took my lime and khaki Gap clutch.
 As for accessories, I wore a collar and ring from Mango, Citizen watch and Soufeel.com skull earrings.
 Loved how these Zara pumps paired with the outfit. How did you spend your 3 day weekend?
Thank you for reading. Please checkout my unisex hair tutorial here.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...