Friday, May 31, 2013

Spring: Prints!!!!! Prints!!!!!! Prints!!!!

It's Friday!!! It's Friday!!!! I am excited because this weekend is the Generation Beauty event here in LA. I will get the opportunity to meet fellow bloggers and vloggers as well as sample new products, learn new techniques and have fun.
Yesterday, I wore this hairstyle and loved it. As you can see my hair is in need of a good interlocking. I will be doing it in a few weeks as soon as schedule is lighter.
The style was very easy and quick.
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a raceback Mango tank with a houndstooth cropped pants from Uniqlo and Miss Jollie London cardigan.
For my accessories, I wore my Citizen watch, leather H&M bracelets, vintage necklace, Banana Republic skinny belt, Zara tote and Steve Madden sandals.

Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...