Friday, May 24, 2013

Unisex Lock Hairstyle

It feels like an eternity since my last post. Please bear with me. I have lots of papers and presentations so I am busy busy. Anyway, today's hairstyle is a highly requested one. I have been getting requests from my Kens to do some styles that will suit them.
This hairstyle is pinless and very easy to achieve. Right up the alley of my Kens. Here are a few pictures of the style.
 For my Barbies, you can add scarves or other accessories to spruce up the hairstyle. Here I showed two ways;
Want to recreate the hairstyle in your hair? Check the video below
To complete my hairstyle, I wore a crop top from H&M with a paper bag high-waisted shorts.
I added this skinny orange belt to add a pop of color to the outfit.
 As for accessories, I wore a vintage necklace, Ipad case as a clutch, Steve Madden wedges, Soufeel.com skull earrings and William Rast boyfriend blazer (not shown)
Thank you for reading and being patient with me. I am grateful for all the emails and tweets. I feel the love. In 2 weeks I will resume with my regular posting routine.
Have a safe weekend. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...