Monday, June 24, 2013

Jungle Barbie in the Lion's Den

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!!!!! How was your weekend? I had a great one. Washed my hair and went to Bath & Body Works to pick up a few sprays and candles from their sale.
On Friday night when I finished washing my hair, my intention was to interlock but when I saw the amount of new growth and think about how much time it would take I decided to retwist and palm roll.
I also wanted to do the pipe cleaner curls but when I finished re-twisting it was almost 1:30am so I just did some plaits.
Did this very simple hairstyle on Saturday just to allow my hair to air dry.
The outfit I wore with the hairstyle was super casual and very comfy. I paired this Forever21 printed tights and top together. I wore a Mango cardigan over it which was not pictured here.
I kept my accessories quite minimal and wore a printed earring from Guess, Zara sunnies, Choies necklace and Citizen watch.
I carried my new favourite bag from Sammydress.com. Checkout different ways how I styled this bag from the video below.
Here is the completed look with my GAP tassel sandals.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...