Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Bun Up +crop tops=Summer Time

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bun Up +crop tops=Summer Time

Today's post is a little later than usual because I had a really late start. Anyhoo, today's hairstyle and outfit is pretty simple.
I put my hair in a nun with a very fluffy sweeping bang. I did not record a tutorial for this as I was in a hurry. Don't worry I will try to record one for it. These days I have been doing very simple styles because my hair needs to be interlocked.
I changed my outfit 3 or 4 times but finally settled on this duo from Forever21.
I threw on a bunch of accessories to spruce up my simple look. Bangle set is from Forever21 as well as my earrings, H&M Rose gold bracelet, Asos cross bracelet and my Citizen watch.
My Chinese Laundry minimalist sandals went well with my nude Zara clutch.

They added some character to my simple couture. I threw on some sunnies from Nina Ricci and I was good to go.
Thank you so much for reading. Have you seen the tutorial for yesterday's hairstyle? Check it out below.
If you have any requests let me know in the comment box.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...