Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crop This!!! Jogger Chic with Lock Petals

Happy Hump Day Barbies and Kens!!!! Last night I was bored and came up with this hairstyle which worked out well for my outfit today.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I washed my hair and put it in the protective plaits. Here is the tutorial for this hairstyle.
Let me know your thoughts as it was a free style. I did some lock petals at the front and then placed my hair in an up-do.
I completed my hairstyle with a Forever21 floral crop top and a jogger pants from Bershka.
For my accessories I wore a bangle stack from Topshop and Bershka, vintage necklace, Citizen watch, Soufeel.com skull earrings, Zara sandals and sunnies and LV bag.

Here the completed look. Let me know your thoughts.


Thank you for reading. Please remember to subscribe to my Youtubechannel to get step by step instructions on how you can achieve the hairstyles featured on the blog.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...